The weather is warmer, however, the dress code has not changed.
Please refer to the attached Dress Code Policy.
- No short shorts. (Shorts need to be at least fingertip-length when arms are to the side)
- No undergarment tank tops.(Regular tank tops are fine.)
- Tank top straps need to be at least 4-fingers in width.
- No showing of the midriff (belly button)
- No showing of cleavage.
- No off-the-shoulder
- No backless apparel
- No halter top or strapless tops
- No pants that are ripped up to the crotch.
- No sagging pants.
- Pants shall be worn at hip level.
- No pajamas, except on designated days
- No hats allowed indoors.